Pathways - Thursday 12th May
The first day at the festival is dedicated to raising awareness of opportunities in the Creative Industries.
There are more employment opportunities in the creative industries in Wales then ever before, but how can young people access these jobs?
In partnership with training providers and universities, Blackwood Miners' Institute will be the setting for a day of workshops, masterclasses and one-to-ones aimed at inspiring young people to explore pathways into education, training and work in the Creative Industries.
Trainers and employers that at Pathways will include:
- Mint Motion - Graphics and CGI
- Gorilla - Post Production
- Aerial Craft - Drone helicopter
- Calan Films - Documentaries and Promos
- Serious Datum & Atticus Digital - Digital Corner, 360 degrees filming
- Awen Media
- Royal Television Society
- Cult Cymru/BAFTA
- Ffilm Cymru Wales
- Iris Prize/Ffresh
- Pensord Printers
- It’s My Shout
- Eleanor Beer
- South Wales Police - Media Dept
- Gwent Police - School Beat